Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and New Rainbow Textiles, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by New Rainbow Textiles and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to New Rainbow Textiles and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Although every care is taken to ensure the images of the products displayed give a true representation of the products, colours on this site may be affected by the settings of the monitor on which they are viewed and can therefore only be an approximation of the actual shade. If an accurate match is required we request that you visit us in store where possible. Colour variations may also occur between different dye batches.
Intellectual property and acceptable use:
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of New Rainbow Textiles, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
2.1. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of New Rainbow Textiles.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
1.1. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
1.2. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
1.3. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites:
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of New Rainbow Textiles or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers:
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that New Rainbow Textiles makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. New Rainbow Textiles is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst New Rainbow Textiles uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- New Rainbow Textiles accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- New Rainbow Textiles reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability:
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, New Rainbow Textiles accepts no liability for any of the following:
3.1. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
3.2. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
3.3. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You will be sent an order confirmation email which is an acknowledgement of your order; this does not mean your order has been dispatched, you will be sent a separate order dispatched email. Goods will aim to be dispatched within 24 hours from receipt of the order. Your tracking information will be included in your order dispatched email.
Although we strive to offer a flat delivery charge, delivery and shipping rates are subject to change at any time.
Please note we will always aim to reach deadlines stated in our delivery options/terms. However, we cannot be held responsible for a delay in the delivery of your goods once we have dispatched your goods. This will be the responsibility of our courier company.
UK delivery costs £10.00. Orders are sent via DPD. Depending on which delivery option is selected at checkout, we will aim to deliver in accordance with the times stated, which at present is a next working day delivery from the date of dispatch.
Bank Holidays & Public Holidays are not included as delivery days and no orders will be dispatched on these days.
Next working day delivery does not include Saturday as a delivery day
Orders placed on Friday after 12pm will be dispatched the next working day (not inclusive of Saturday or Sunday)
A signature may be required for delivery, so please ensure someone is present at the delivery address to accept the delivery.
Please note you will be able to track your parcel on DPD’s website with the tracking number provided in the order dispatched email.
We are happy to have opened our online store, however, we believe buying fabric is a sensory experience therefore we recommend you visit us in store for the best experience. However, where it is not possible to do so, you may purchase a minimum 10cm sample of certain fabrics. Our minimum sample charge is £5.00 plus delivery charges. Please send us an email enquiry (firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm if samples are available in your desired fabric.
Our delivery schedule to Scottish Highlands & Islands:
|Aberdeen||AB31 – AB35||Two Days|
|Aberdeen||AB41 – AB54||Two Days|
|Northern Highlands||AB36 – AB38||Two Days|
|Northern Highlands||AB55 – AB56||Two Days|
|Argyll||FK17 – FK21||Two Days|
|Northern Highlands||HS1 – HS9||2-4 Days|
|Isle of Man||IM (ALL)||Two Days|
|Northern Highlands||IV (ALL)||Two Days|
|Northern Highlands||KW0 – KW14||Two Days|
|Orkney Shetland||KW15 – KW17||2-4 Days|
|Argyll||PA20 – PA78||Two Days|
|Dundee||PH15 – PH18||Two Days|
|Northern Highlands||PH19 – PH29||Two Days|
|Northern Highlands||PH32 – PH33||Two Days|
|Northern Highlands||PH45 – PH48||Two Days|
|Argyll||PH30 – PH31||Two Days|
|Argyll||PH34 – PH44||Two Days|
|Argyll||PH49 – PH99||Two Days|
|Orkney Shetland||ZE (ALL)||2-4 Days|
Unfortunately, we do not ship internationally at the moment.
Returns and Exchange Policy
Please note all fabrics and trimmings are cut to individual specifications and are therefore deemed bespoke and cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Items are checked by our quality control team before they are dispatched. In an unlikely event of an item/s being ‘damaged’ please email us at email@example.com, with your order number and information about the damaged item within 48 hours of receiving your item/s. We will be happy to consider an exchange or refund providing the customer has a receipt of goods and good reasoning. You will not receive a refund or exchange until the item/s are returned to us and have been re-inspected by our quality control team.
Any item/s must be sent back to us through a delivery service that is tracked/signed for and must include a copy of the invoice/order number – failure to enclose the invoice/order number with the goods means we are unable to identify whom the items are being returned from, meaning we will be unable to process the refund or exchange. The responsibility of the goods remains yours until it has been received back in our premises.
All returns are to be sent to:
New Rainbow Textiles Ltd
98 The Broadway
The cost of returns will be covered by yourself. If you have asked for a refund, then the initial delivery charge will not be deducted, but the full value of the items ordered will be refunded. Refunds will be processed back to your card which was used to process the original payment, and you should expect to receive the refund within 14 working days.
Please note that item/s that are ‘damaged’ as a result of natural wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. A majority of our items delicate, some being hand embroidered and hand crafted and therefore are fragile. Over time embroidery may get displaced and this is not regarded as a fault as this is due to the nature of its manufacture.
The above does not affect your statutory rights.
Unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded. Only regular price items can be refunded.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Rainbow Textiles details
New Rainbow Textiles is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 01231955 whose registered address is 98 The Broadway, Southall, Middlesex, London, UB1 1QF and it operates the Website https://www.newrainbowtextiles.com/.
Our main trading address is 98 The Broadway, Southall, Middlesex, UB1 1QF. Our VAT number is GB 224 3399 68.
You can contact New Rainbow Textiles by email on email@example.com.